пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

YONKOU FANSUBS DOWNLOAD

By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. It would've made Naruto and Bleach ten times more awesome if Luffy randomly appeared to punch someone out and then dissappeared again. Here is the one piece log info that i see when it searches: Posted by srk at 3: Do you wait for our releases instead of grabbing the fastest release? I can't tell the difference though.

Uploader: Dijar
Date Added: 3 February 2011
File Size: 30.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49776
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Regretfully, the reasons for why am I subbing One Piece have disappeared over the time.

Sorry for all that! They started subbing under the new name from the Amazon Lily story arc.

MODERATORS

I'm watching Marineford arc and something is bothering me Actually, this has played a role for a long time now. See the full rules for examples. I checked Yibis subbed When watching somebody else decorate a Christmas tree, what is your favourite piece of advice to give them?

You must wait a day to post any other discussions in a thread. I started using Sickbeard this past summer and it has been great but there are a few shows it just doesn't seem to get. Now, it has almost become a chore for me. Sending backlog for One Piece season 15 because some eps were set to wanted. Yeah, something weird is up there. Click Here for a description of flairs. They have became popular for their fast speed, quality, and up-to-date release schedule.

As long as I can't detect the errors in the translation, it really doesn't matter to me who does the subbing.

Yonkou-Fansubs Releases

Which two skills and abilities faneubs essential for a ship captain? There will be no more releases of any kind from Vegapunk Fansubs, nor will the website return.

They were pretty fast, but their quality was lacking in some parts such fanshbs, translation. I'm pretty sure that's not Yibis. I started subbing One Piece as a hobby, or, actually, I never intented to keep subbing One Piece when I made our first episode. The same situation applies to all of the One Piece movies, with the exception of Movie 8 and Strong World the latter has been licensed by FUNimation, yet not released yet. And as a general reminder to the One Piece fans: Their releases are also highly compatible with Microsoft XBox 's and Sony Playstation 3's because of their decision to hardsub their episodes into the.

Well, maybe it was enough, but I think I should look at this realistically. Some claim this was intended to make the fight closer to the manga; however the scene in which Bon Kurei spun around and the saliva is shown coming out of his mouth was added by Yyonkou and has no equivalent scene in the manga.

Board index All times are UTC. Thanks for your patience as always, Kubus.

For one, the motivation to sub actually came back to me when I was reading your comments. I wonder how much you missed out tbh. AA or G4's X-Men.

KubuSubs | One-person’s fansubbing group!

The discussion and theories thread are the place to discuss the chapter. Its on my whitelist, i already checked that. The group began in order to offer soft sub scripts to fans, so that they could style them on their own, as well as translate them into their own language.

It was founded by TroutNinja sometime inand released episodes before slowly dying off in

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий