суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MAIRUNOVICH RAWS

Chapter 70 - Raw. Hehe, again, I though things would improve and it suddenly ended. Thus meaning, keep an eye on twitter, facebook, and the site. And I think the ending seems rushed too.. Meh, I really don't care it's just going to be a pain to re-direct fans and fix numerous links. mairunovich raws

Uploader: Nikozahn
Date Added: 18 October 2015
File Size: 64.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56652
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I like how the guys are the ones helping her about love. Which I honestly feel to be Kumada Anyway, it was a beutiful story that sometimes made me angry but I finally read all the manga so miarunovich Kat because I have been looking like a crazy for the last 12 chapters and your blog came to me like a miracle your summarizes are great with all details included.

mairunovich raws

Keep the chapters coming! I would have really loved if they posted the chapters in english right now its like stuck in 52 and i would have really loved for the pictures to be bigger and clearer.

QManga | Mairunovich - Chapter 45 : on MangaReader

Spoiler mouse over to view. IceBunny July 4, at 5: And the closure for all the ex-boyfriends is kind of a nice touch.

mairunovich raws

Although he kissed another girl, he wasn't the only one at fault Thank you so much for the translations! Kat June 18, at 2: Then, Emi calls out to Kudou who is waiting for her by the bushes. I was restless when there were no English translated chapters after chapter Just three words I like it. Anonymous May 24, at But I love Tenyuu though, he changed her, if it weren't for him, she would've never fallen in love with anyone and she would have always stayed the same.

Mairunovich - Chapter 39 :

Saturday, June 16, Update. Some of you may know about our previous joints with HaruHime haruhime. There are other shoujo mangas with the same predictable plot, but it didn't annoy me as much as this. In any case, I'm only giving it a shot with Kumada in hopes of him and Mairu being together The series is more on her 'failed romances' than a love story with Tenyuu.

Whoa, after glancing at the previous work from the mangaka I have to take back my statement somewhat. Although I liked Tenyuu, it was still rushed and I didn't like how Mairu didn't develop besides in love. Fuyu mairunovuch that he obviously told her to give her answer to him on her birthday and in the end, he was quickly and thoroughly rejected.

Anonymous July 5, at Kat July 5, at Wednesday, December 26, Merry Christmas! Yes, that pretty maieunovich sums up my thoughts, I was pretty angry and annoyed with her and some of the characters for a while but liked the ending. He apologizes for not saying a word and just went to Hokkaido that he even changed his cellphone number.

Thank you so much for your summaries! In a way, just like Mairu, Fuyu is nice until the end that he went out of his way to tell Tenyuu where Mairu is. Mairu timidly apologizes for she only wants to express her gratitude. These should be typeset and raas. Mirai just keep quiet. Thanks again and sorry for my poor English.: Kat June 4, at 4: Anonymous May 24, at 9:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий